Follow our journey as we follow God's plan for our life...

We know we want to serve God in China by working with the orphans there. Where exactly we will be led is unknown for now!!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Leaving for China

   We leave for China in just a few hours! I am so excited, and so is Jonathan :) We have both been up most of the night. I've been packing and getting thing ready for Jeff and the kids for the week. Jonathan was up just because he couldn't sleep. .

   As much as I am looking forward to being in China, I am absolutely dreading the plane ride! Plus it has also been very hard, as usual, to say goodbye to the kids staying home, and to give info to Jeff just "in case". We know God will watch over all of us <3

   We will be landing in Beijing, China at 3:40p on Tuesday, China time. That is 2:40a Tuesday morning here. Please pray for a safe and FAST flight! ;-)

   I will write again as soon as possible. I have no idea when that will be though!

~Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment